Japanese social gaming industry blog “Social Game Info” posted an interesting chart today. The overview sheds a light on the financial performance of Japan’s six listed third-party social game developers on a quarter-on-quarter basis.
The companies are:
- Voltage (focuses on social dating simulations)
- Cave (GREE holds a stake in this company, which is known for plenty of non-social games, too)
- Drecom (has become active in the US as of late)
- KLab (just made the jump to the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Crooz (failed to roll out good titles lately, which shows)
- Axel Mark (doesn’t fully focus on social games)
Another social gaming-focused company, Nagoya-based Ateam, went IPO in Japan last month.
Here’s the overview: